It's WEDNESDAY! You know what that means, New blog post! This week I am sharing "My Holy Grail Lash Products." I will say I don't have the best lashes, they are straight and thin. Over the years I have developed my lash routine and it really makes all the difference for my overall makeup look. Some items I've repurchased multiple times and some I've been trying. I have been so busy lately getting ready for something really exciting that I will reveal soon! I almost thought..I don't have time this week to focus on my blog, but I am making this a priority! I enjoy sitting down with my coffee and blogging. It keeps me centered with all the other variables going on in life. Anyways, starting from the right to left I will go through each product and explain why I love them. I will try to keep it short, so let me know in the comment section if you have any questions.
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler - The best and only lash curler you will ever need! I have used this brand of lash curler basically my whole life. Personally, the other ones do not compare in quality and effectiveness. I was blessed with straight and thin lashes, so I need all the help I can get! With this lash curlers perfect shape, it prevents pinching (OUCH). There was a contender I saw at Sephora called Surratt, so I might do a comparison review!
- Rodan + Fields Lash Boost - If you are wondering if this product works my verdict is "I am a fan!" The first tube I purchased was back in September 2017 and I am still using it. I ended up buying another tube because they were running a promotion! I love it because It has an easy to use brush tip applicator, so no fussing with disposable wands. I apply this in my evening routine after eye cream, then wait for it to dry before you go off to your beauty sleep! (Click the link to order from my consultant Stephanie!)
- Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini Brush Waterproof on Very Black - I cannot live without this mascara! I have been using this product for years. My sister even made a comment when she saw my makeup bag and said "Omg you have been using that forever, what would you do if they got rid of it?!" (Please don't Maybelline). This product does so much. I call it "My Lash Primer" because it keeps the curl in my lashes and preps them for more volume. Second the mini brush also acts as a tightliner! TA-DA! Two birds one stone type product!
- LÒrèal Voluminous Lash Paradise - Great for packing volume without flaking or clumping. It does get a little messy around the tube due to the design. This one is totally a dupe of Too-Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I will be doing a comparison review between these two!
- Benefit They're Real - I know it seems like a lot for just lashes but these steps and products are tried and true. I love utilizing the spikey bristles on this mascara because it separates lashes beautifully! I have not found any one mascara that gives me volume and separates lashes. If you know one let me know!