For my first blog post I wanted to do a "What's in my purse" break the ice topic. After that I promise I will be sharing more beauty posts, reviews, comparisons, how-to's, and possibly videos!! That's right I'm putting that out in the universe if and when I get comfortable enough behind the camera and hearing my own voice (anyone else afraid of speaking on camera? Lol, if so any tips?)
I think purses tell small stories, basically snippets into ones life (minus the random receipts and change at the bottom).
It has taken me sometime to finish this post as I have been thinking about it all weekend! However as I am sitting and typing on my laptop, I am glued to the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills! Anyways, let's continue with the post (All items in my purse are linked in the second picture)
- My new business cards! Eeekk, I love them so much! I got them printed from Vista-Print and uploaded my own images. The business card holder came in a office kit from Sam's Club
- My Nike workout gloves that I always have in my bag! because I will lose them if they are not in there, and then I will start blaming Kelvin (lol who else does that?) My lock and my Bluetooth headphones again all for the gym that I have not been to for a while (I'm all about being ready!)
- All ladies need a small hand cream in there purse! Trust me it is always needed! I picked this Soap & Glory one from Target and it is called Hand Food. It has a light scent, and is the perfect size!
- ChapStick total hydration in Rose Petal. I love a rosy tint lip balm, which is always great for quick application of color and also is moisturizing! It's my weapon for being extra in a time crunch. This totally can be a dupe for Fresh Rose Lip Balm!
- Lipland matte lipstick in "Baked" from the Amrezy Collection. I love a good dusty rose (will share some of my faves in another post! I seriously have a problem with buying the same colors but different versions). The best way to choose for your skin type is to think of your own natural lip color and then go two or three shades darker. This collection is discontinued from their website, but great news you can get in through the Forever 21's website for less than the original price!
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer. Talk about holy grail of lip gloss! I always have one in my purse and one in my kit for clients. A gorgeous non-sticky, shimmering rose nude with a light scent that moisturizes and plumps. Just go get it, I promise you will not regret it!
- Sara Happ-The Lip Slip. Can you tell yet that I don't want dry lips? I seriously try to keep all these lippies in my purse at all times to have options. This one simply has a light shimmer and keeps my lips moisturized without fading or wearing off.
- Grande Lips in Clear. I've repurchased this so many times because I never like to run out! Yes, it is a lip plumper and tingles (no pain) a bit to create volume and fullness. It is mega- shiny and also moisturizes.
- Misc stuff. The ouchless hair ties (I'm that home girl that saves the day with extra hair ties) and a compact mirror (duh!), so I can see where I put on all my lippies and also to check and see if I have a pepper in my teeth.